Half Day Rock Climbing in Moabfrom
Ascend to new heights on Moab’s world-class sandstone walls!
Our private half day climbing trips are a great introduction to desert rock climbing. We’ll visit a local Moab climbing area just a short distance from town where you’ll learn various climbing techniques, how to safely belay your partner and climb as many routes as time allows.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Easy, Moderate or Difficult - Customized for your group!
- Duration: 4-6 hours
- Difficulty: Easy – Moderate
- Total Hiking Distance: 0 – .1 miles
- Distance from Moab: 30 minutes one-way
- Season: All Year
- All tours are private & customized for your group
- 1 person – $189/person
- 2-3 people – $119/person
- 4-13 people – $107/person
- 14+ people – call for pricing
Come check out what makes Moab rock climbing so unique! The sandstone landscapes surrounding us have eroded into a virtual playground of walls, towers, ridges and canyons. Rock Climbing in Moab can be good any time of the year. We chase shade in the summer and sun in the winter. With several different crags to choose from, we can cater to everyone’s abilities and goals. Since no one will ever be added to your group, our guides will truly give you their undivided attention and expert instruction.
We provide all the technical gear that you’ll need for your day of climbing with us, except climbing shoes. These can be rented at Pagan Mountaineering or Gearheads in Moab.
- All climbing gear and safety equipment
- Private tour – just your group plus your guide(s)!
- Instruction from experienced and fun guides
- Transportation to and from the climbing area (due to Covid, we may ask that you follow your guide in your own vehicle)
- Rock climbing shoes are NOT provided – these can be rented at Pagan Mountaineering or Gearheads in Moab
- Rock climbing shoes are not provided – these can be rented at Pagan Mountaineering or Gearheads in Moab
- Snacks – please bring enough to be out and active for 4-6 hours
- Water – we recommend 2 liters per person