Private Half Day Rock Climbing in Moabfrom
Ascend to new heights on Moab’s world-class sandstone walls!
Our private half day climbing trips are a great introduction to desert rock climbing. With just your group and your guide, you’ll visit a local Moab climbing area just a short distance from town. We’ll teach various climbing techniques, how to safely belay your partner and climb as many routes as time allows.
Reviews 3 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Easy to Difficult - Customized for your group!
- Duration: 4-6 hours
- Difficulty: Easy, Moderate or Difficult – customized for your group
- Total Hiking Distance: 0 – .1 miles
- Distance from Moab: 30 minutes one-way
- Season: All Year
- All tours are private – just your group and your guide!
- 1 person – $206/person
- 2-3 people – $134/person
- 4-13 people – $120/person
Come check out what makes Moab rock climbing so unique! The sandstone landscapes surrounding us have eroded into a virtual playground of walls, towers, ridges and canyons. Rock Climbing in Moab can be good any time of the year. We chase shade in the summer and sun in the winter. With several different crags to choose from, we can cater to everyone’s abilities and goals. Since no one will ever be added to your group, our guides will truly give you their undivided attention and expert instruction.
We provide all the technical gear that you’ll need for your day of climbing with us, except climbing shoes. Climbing shoes are available for rent at our shop – please let us know if you’ll need a pair.
- All climbing gear and safety equipment, not including rock climbing shoes (available for rent)
- Private tour – just your group plus your guide(s)!
- Instruction from experienced and fun guides
- Transportation to and from the climbing area
- Rock climbing shoes are not included – please let us know if you need to rent a pair from us
- Snacks – please bring enough to be out and active for 4-6 hours
- Water – we recommend 2 liters per person
- Price does not include tax or guide gratuity