Private River Tours and Combo Tours in Moab - Just Your Group and Your Guide!
River trips with Desert Highlights are unique - we are the only company in Utah to offer guided packrafting adventures. Packrafts are an exciting way to experience rafting in Moab. They are one-person, lightweight inflatable boats that can easily be carried in a backpack, allowing you to have the type of experience that you prefer. Looking for white-water? These boats are a ton of fun to paddle through Class I and II waves! Looking for flat-water? Sit back and relax as you float along the boundary of Arches National Park on one of the most scenic flatwater stretches around!
We offer custom half-day packrafting tours, or you can combine a half day of canyoneering with an afternoon of packrafting. Since all of our tours are private, we can create a trip that suits you!
We also offer multi-sport tours that combine packrafts with canyoneering or mountain biking to access terrain that is otherwise difficult or impossible to access. Check out our Multi-Sport Adventures page for more information.
Why choose Desert Highlights for rafting in Moab?
- We are the only company to offer guided tours with these unique boats. Come check out why packrafts are becoming so popular!
- The multi-sport tours that we have created using other gear like ropes and mountain bikes cannot be found with any other Moab outfitter.
- We tailor each guided rafting trip to your group. Packrafts allow us to use non-standard river put-ins so that we can “cherry-pick” the best section of river to suit your abilities and goals.
- Our guides are passionate, fun and experienced. We train all of our guides to the highest standards and ensure that your safety comes first.
- We add value to your experience by sharing insights into local geology, natural history, and cultural heritage. Ask us anything!