Ancient Art Tower – Multi-Pitch Rock Climbingfrom
Moab’s most spectacular summit in an other-worldly desert landscape!
Ancient Art tower arguably holds the most unique summit in the Moab desert. Moderate rock climbing brings us to the “boardwalk”, guarding it’s skinny corkscrew summit perched 500 feet off the valley floor. This spectacular outing is a great introduction to desert tower climbing and will certainly get your heart racing as you cross the airy “boardwalk”, surmount the “diving board” and reach the tiny, fragile summit.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate/Difficult
- Duration: 5-6 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate (5.9 YDS rating)
- Total Hiking Distance: 2 miles, round-trip
- Distance from Moab: 40 minutes, one-way
- Season: All Year
- All tours are private
- 1 person – $319/person
- 2 people – $239/person
- 3 people – $198/person
- 4+ people – call for pricing and availability
- All climbing gear and safety equipment, not including rock climbing shoes
- Private tour – just your group plus your guide(s)!
- Instruction from experienced and fun guides
- Transportation to and from the climbing location (Due to Covid, we may ask that you follow your guide to the trailhead in your own vehicle)
- Rock climbing shoes are not included – please let us know if you need to rent a pair from us
- Lunch and snacks – please bring enough food to be out and active for 4-6 hours
- Water – we recommend packing at least 2 liters of water