Private Sunset Tours – Arches & Canyonlandsfrom
Watch as the canyons turn red and the sun sets over the stunning desert landscape!
Sunsets in the desert are something truly spectacular to behold. Choosing the best spot can be overwhelming, so leave it to us to show you our favorite locations to enjoy the end of the day. Our private sunset tours allow us to accommodate your group’s abilities and goals. Whether you’re looking for sunset at the most iconic spot in Arches National Park (Delicate Arch!) or a more remote experience at an overlook in Canyonlands National Park, we’ll customize your sunset hiking tour and ensure this is a sunset you won’t soon forget!
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Easy to Difficult - Customized for your group!
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- Time: Depending on season. We will reach out upon booking to make arrangements according to the sunset time.
- Difficulty: Easy – Moderate
- Total Hiking Distance: 0 – 3 miles (tailored to your group)
- Season: All Year
- All tours are private & customized for your group
- 1 Person – $350
- Group of 2 – $200/person
- Group of 3 – $180/person
- Group of 4 or more – $150/person
- Please call for availability if your group has 14 or more people in it
- Private tour – just your group plus your guide(s)!
- Transportation to and from the park
- Park entrance fees (please bring your National Park pass if you already have one)
- Interpretive hiking tour with a safe and knowledgeable guide
- Light snacks (half and full day) and lunch (full day only)
- Water refills (please bring your own bottle)
- Water bottles
- Price does not include tax or guide gratuity
Arches is really beautiful at sunset because the sun lights up the red rocks and the mountains behind them.
Canyonlands is really beautiful at sunset because the sun lights up the canyons below and the mountains off in the distance.
We know that doesn’t help! This decision depends on what your goals are. Delicate Arch is the most photographed location in all of Moab at sunset. That means that there is always a large crowd there at sunset. If you want that classic photo, that’s where we’ll go! If you’d rather avoid the crowds, we’ll go somewhere equally as beautiful with fewer people.
Everyone is different, and our private tours allow us to create an experience that meets your goals and expectations. Please reach out to us if you’re unsure of which park you should visit – we’ll ask lots of questions and help you make that decision based on your answers!
It depends on the time of year. Once you make your reservation, we’ll reach out to you to find out more about what sort of experience you’re looking for.
If we plan to hike out to a specific location for sunset, we may want to meet earlier than we would if we are just planning to drive to a few overlooks and then stop for sunset at one of them before returning to town.
When you book a sunset tour with us, we’ll reach out to confirm a meeting time. We generally meet about 2 hours before sunset. You can check the sunset time here: Moab Sunset Times