Guided Sunset Hiking Tour in Arches or Canyonlands National Parkfrom
Watch as the canyons turn red and the sun sets over the stunning desert landscape!
Sunsets in the desert are something truly spectacular to behold. Choosing the best spot can be overwhelming, so leave it to us to show you our favorite locations to enjoy the end of the day. Our private sunset tours allow us to accommodate your group’s abilities and goals. Whether you’re looking for sunset at the most iconic spot in Arches National Park (Delicate Arch!) or a more remote experience at an overlook in Canyonlands National Park, we’ll customize your sunset hiking tour and ensure this is a sunset you won’t soon forget!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Easy, Moderate or Difficult - Customized for your group!
All about the Guided Sunset Hiking Tour in Arches or Canyonlands National Park.
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- Time: Depending on season. We will reach out upon booking to make arrangements according to the sunset time.
- Difficulty: Easy – Moderate
- Total Hiking Distance: 0 – 3 miles (tailored to your group)
- Season: All Year
- All tours are private & customized for your group
- 1 person – $245/person
- 2-3 people – $150/person
- 4-9 people – $135/person
- 10+ people – call for pricing and availability
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Private tour – just your group plus your guide(s)!
- Transportation to and from the park
- Interpretive hiking tour with a safe and knowledgeable guide
- Water refills (please bring your own bottle)
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Water bottles
- Price does not include tax or guide gratuity