Full Day Rock Climbingfrom
Our full day climbing trips are great for intermediate climbers who are looking to hone their crack climbing and face climbing skills and get a feel for climbing on desert sandstone. We’ll visit two different crags over the course of a day for a change of scenery and climbing styles.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate or Difficult - Customized for your group!
All about the Full Day Rock Climbing.
- Duration: 7-9 hours
- Difficulty: Easy – Difficult
- Total Hiking Distance: 0 – .1 miles
- Distance from Moab: 30 minutes one-way
- Season: All Year
- 1 person – $312/person + tax
- 2-3 people – $208/person + tax
- 4-9 people – $187/person + tax
- 10+ people – call for pricing and availability
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- All climbing gear and safety equipment, not including rock climbing shoes
- Instruction from experienced and fun guides
- Transportation to and from the climbing area
What is not included in this tour?Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Rock climbing shoes are not included – please let us know if you need to rent a pair from us
- Lunch is not included on this trip. You are welcome to bring a lunch or we will have a chance to stop in Moab when switching locations for the afternoon.
- Snacks – please bring enough snacks to be out for 4-6 hours at a time
- Water – we recommend at least 2 liters of water per person
- Price does not include tax or guide gratuity
We spent a full day rock climbing with Jake and it was the highlight of our trip! He was an awesome guide, teaching us how to safely use the gear and helping us improve our rock climbing technique. We went to two different climbing locations so that we could be in the sun all day (it was chilly in the shade!), so we got to do a variety of climbs and see two totally different parts of Moab. Thanks, Jake for an awesome day!