Full Day Rock Climbingfrom
Our full day climbing trips are great for intermediate climbers who are looking to hone their crack climbing and face climbing skills and get a feel for climbing on desert sandstone. We’ll visit two different crags over the course of a day for a change of scenery and climbing styles.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate or Difficult - Customized for your group!
- Duration: 7-9 hours
- Difficulty: Easy – Difficult
- Total Hiking Distance: 0 – .1 miles
- Distance from Moab: 30 minutes one-way
- Season: All Year
- 1 person – $330/person + tax
- 2-3 people – $244/person + tax
- 4-9 people – $220/person + tax
- 10+ people – call for pricing and availability
- All climbing gear and safety equipment, not including rock climbing shoes
- Instruction from experienced and fun guides
- Transportation to and from the climbing area
- Rock climbing shoes are not included – please let us know if you need to rent a pair from us
- Lunch is not included on this trip. You are welcome to bring a lunch or we will have a chance to stop in Moab when switching locations for the afternoon.
- Snacks – please bring enough snacks to be out for 4-6 hours at a time
- Water – we recommend at least 2 liters of water per person
- Price does not include tax or guide gratuity